My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

5Oth Wedding Anniversary

Here is a 50th Wedding Anniversary Card I have made for our lovely neighbours. I really hope they like it!
I was inspired by the photo from the One Stop Craft Challenge. As its their Golden Wedding Anniversary I used gold number 50 mounted on some my minds eye papers. I then used a couple of pearl peel off heart motifs in the top corners, and pearl peel off borders along the bottom. I then finished with a couple of coloured flowers which echo the colours in the paper, and attached using a green brad.
I would like to enter this into One Stop Craft Challenge 103-Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I just popped over to look at your Lovely blog Elaine.
    Thank you for entering my DT Call for the Die cut Dreams Christmas Challenge good Luck and check back Saturday when I will be announcing my new Designer
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...