My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 28 October 2010

Crafty Christmas Gifts

I wanted to do some Crafty Christmas presents for my friends and wanted to start early :-) I bought some pink glass stars which you hang in your window to reflect the light. They came without anything to hang them on so I used silver sewing thread and finished them with a bow each at the top, with either pink and silver ribbon or white and silver ribbon. I then put them in little organza jewellery bags I had. I would love to know what you think!
Id like to enter this into Keep it Simple Take a Bow Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty :-) they would look great hung in the window!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty idea, they would look lovely as little tree presents too

    Thanks for joining us at KIS< hope to see you again next week
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo pretty, honey!! A lovely idea!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and a lovely idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for gifts. Thanks for sharing with us at KIS hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...