My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 31 October 2010

Easel 2011 Calendar Gifts






I created an easel card, using a piece of card folded in half, then folded one side to the fold already made in the middle. I decorated them with papers to fit with the already coloured images (coloured with promarkers.)  I then decorated them with embellishments, glitter dots and flowers and then attached the peel off calendars to finish. I then packed them in card bags, folded down and attached a decorative sticky label with the instructions of how to put it up to the recipient.

3 comments:

  1. Wow honey, I LOVE these! The lil girl with brown hair is my favey though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab, hon!! :) People you know will be getting some lovely gifts this year!!! :) I really love that GG image, too!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fab, what great gifts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...