My Lovely Followers

Monday, 18 October 2010

Flower Fairies Pastels

Here is a Flower Fairies card I made using a blue pastel negative that I had used to create a pastel blue circle with my nesties, a circle to fit over the middle covered in two of the 'Rose Garden' papers, with a pink polka dot ribbon between the two. I then used a Flower Fairies Chipboard I got free with 'Lets Make Cards' magazine. I used a blue polka dot ribbon and pink gingham to frame the image on either side, and a 'Thank you' greeting along the top corner. I stuck a blue pearl star embellishment between the two ribbon borders.
I would like to enter this card into
Craft Your Days Away Challenge 6
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 32
Wild Orchid Challenge 8 Pastels

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the LO and colour combo.

    Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our 'Recipe' challenge.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card !
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers this week!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and image is so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at craft your days away

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, I love the papers you have used
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card honey!
    Love these wee fairies!
    Great use of your freebie! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card and a great take on our recipe. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet, soft and adorable card!! Great spin on recipe challenge at CYDA
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a Lovely card. Glad you joined us at crafty cardmakers

    Lv toria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...