My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Forever Friends Pink Parfait Shaker Card

I have to start somewhere and this is my favourite project I have made recently.
I used Forever Friends Pink Parfait papers and decoupage pack here, acetate, self adhesive pink gems and assorted pink sequins.
I first used the image of the flowers on the paper to frame my image for my shaker element. I then took the frame and cut acetate slightly smaller to fit underneath the frame without showing any edges. I attached the acetate to the card frame with thin double sided tape. I then used sticky pads around the bottom of the acetate and frame, all connected so none of the sequins would escape! I put the sequins onto the image and then stuck the frame over it. Then I highlighted the pretty pattern on the paper by sticking gems into the flower centres, and added a 'You're one in a million' greeting and added a couple of gems to it to tie it all in.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, lovely!! :D :D :D
    Welcome to Blogland- you'll never want to leave now you know, it's so addictive!! lol
    Your card is so so pretty- love the few bolder sequins in with the paler ones, couldn't see those on my phone!! A fab start to blogging, hon!! :)
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    Elaine, these are fantastic!
    Im sooo proud of you for doing this- it's a real achievement, well done :-)
    Keep it up!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love the flower pattern with the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i love this! its like the birthday card u made me :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...