My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Last minute Tilda Halloween!

Here is a last minute Halloween card I made following the sketch at the Fairymoon Crafts blog.
I had printed on the vellum from the Forever Friends CD because I thought the pattern fitted this time of year and had been waiting to find a project to use it on. I cut it into two square pieces and stuck it on the card.
I coloured Tilda with promarkers and cut around the stamped image. I then placed Tilda on a gold corregated card scalloped circle I had cut using my nestabilities dies. I then finished the project with a tiny sparkly pumpkin embellishment.
I would like to enter this into the Fairymoon Crafts Challenge 33-Thank you :-)

6 comments:

  1. Great card, very effective topper. Thank you for joinign us at Fairymoon this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week. Your card is great.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card. love the image and papers. colours go well. ty for joining us at fairymoon crafts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that image thanks for joining in at Fairymoon Crafts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sparkly card - TY for joining us at Fairymoon this week, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...