My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 14 October 2010

Magnolia Tilda card with Henbury Lane Papers

Here is a Magnolia Tilda stamped image, coloured with promarkers. I loved the butterfly and flower pattern on the Henbury lane papers and wanted to make them a focal point, so I used them to frame my tilda image and my greeting. I then used a purple dragonfly brad to bring the butterfly and flower pattern out, and used a few gems, a heart embellishment and flower embellishment to tie them into the colours in the background.

1 comment:

  1. omg, I NEED that paper- it's stunning!!! Such beautiful shades of purple!! :) You were so right to make that the focal point and the lovely subtle colours on the Tilda are perfect for that!!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...