My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Tilda Halloween Card




Here is a Halloween Card I made, I put black card through my cuttlebug embossing folder to get the haunted house, then used my glitter pen to highlight certain areas. I then chose a purple backing paper and mounted it onto that, then onto the black card blank. I then stamped Tilda and coloured her using promarkers and my glitter pens, cut her out and mounted her onto a nesties circle in black card, then the circle to a corregated card cut out flower nestie shape. Then mounted her onto the card blank. I then attached the ribbon by placing slits at each end and pushing the ribbon through so you cant see the end, and used double sided tape at each end on the inside of the card. I then added a glitter pumpkin to finish.
I hope you like it!
I would like to enter this card into
 One stop craft challenge-Halloween
A Day in the life of a Craft Fairy-Halloween Challenge
Totally Tilda Challenge Blog Halloween

And a big thank you to Rachel for taking the photos for me-silly me sent it without taking photos! I really appreciate it honey :-)

4 comments:

  1. lovely card, images & colours, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely :)
    My pleasure- and thank you again for sending me such a gorgeous card!! :) I'm still loving the colour combo- especially the touch of kraft in there!! :) Good luck with the challenges!!
    hugs, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a really lovely card i like what you have done with Tilda
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine, love the embossing folder you've used and little Tilda is coloured beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our special Halloween challenge
    hugs Mandy & the Totally Tilda DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...