My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 28 October 2010

Yummy Christmas Kits





I bought some bits and pieces to make hot chocolate, Mini marshmellows, Cadbury's drinking chocolate and chocolate fingers or white chocolate biscuit sticks I cant remember the name of. I then measured enough for a cup of drinking chocolate and put it into a plastic bag, sealed it and rolled it so it was in a column shape. I then did the same for the marshmellows and chocolate fingers/biscuits. Then I put the three ingredients in a bag, sealed it then made a cover for the top with 2x12 decorative papers. I then decorated them with some christmas toppers I had. I'd love to know what you think of them!

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea! im gonna tell mum so maybe we can nick it as an idea 4 coffee mornings :-) they look really good, the christmas toppers r so cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I was right- pretty and delicious!!! :D They'll make lovely gifts, hon!! :) The paper strip sare perfect for the tops and the toppers are cute- I love the mug one especially, it's like it was made for that idea!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...