My Lovely Followers

Monday, 29 November 2010

Butterfly Thank you

My next project was a Butterfly Shaker Card! 
Those of you who know me know I am obsessed with butterflies and I love shaker cards, they are just so much fun! 
I used acetate, some embossed silver card for the inside of the shaker card and the border, a felt butterfly die cut, a silver 'Thank you' peel off
a few paper flowers, gems and a little bow. 
I love all the different textures in this project, its really animated and a lot of fun! 
I would like to enter this into:
Thank you for all your lovely comments!


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Elaine, I love the colours and your textured items. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shaker card, Elaine! It's very elegant! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Flutter By Wednesdays this week - hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...