My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Butterfly Tilda Thank you!

I came across some lovely flocked papers and really wanted to show them off so I have gone for a really nice touchy feely style :-)
I thought Thank you cards will be really useful once Christmas has been and gone, and if I can make a couple now it will be easier than trying to make lots in one go!
I used a Tilda coloured in promarkers which matched my colour scheme, and placed little silver heart gems where there were heart labels on the presents which made her a little more 3d.
I then used a papermania felt butterfly-I love these so much, and added to it by placing gems on the body.
Then I found a blue flower, a velvet lilac brad, some frayed look blue ribbon and a thank you greeting. I ran the ribbon between the flower and the greeting, fastening it to the card underneath these embellishments. I then added gems to the greeting and voila! I love how many textures there are on this card, the flocking, the felt butterfly, the fabric flower, and the ribbon all bring subtle differences in texture but work so well together :-)
I would like to enter this into Flutter By Wednesday's Challenge 129 Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image!! The flocked paper looks awesome!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, hon!! :) The colours and image are fab for an Xmas Thank You- you're always so much better prepared than I am, tho!! :[ lol
    All the different textures you've used sound fab, too- shame we don't have feely-blogging!! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...