My Lovely Followers

Monday, 22 November 2010

Buttons Galore Tilda Christmas

Buttons Galore Tilda Christmas
I really enjoy looking through the big tin of buttons we have in our family so this project was a real joy to me! I used shaped 8x8 card, die cut button from the slice, paper doily to sit Tilda on, Blue shimmer chalks which I applied to the button, doily and shaped border of the card. I also used paper flowers I won in the Keep it Simple Challenge, a lilac polka dot ribbon, a Merry Christmas peel off and of course the lovely buttons from our family tin! 
I would like to enter this into:
and 
and
Thank you, I hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute little image. Love the way you cut her out and I just love blue. Great job and thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this x especially the big button x Thanks for joining us at TOP TIP TUESDAY x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love looking through my mum's button tin - each time I visit a few more come home with me! Do I spy my favorite Gemstones card too - Love it!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Buttons' challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful- love all those yummy buttons with adorable Tilda.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little Tilda and I'm lovin all the buttons!!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...