My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Chocolate Challenge Tilda

Here is a card I have entered into Clare Curd's Inspiration Challenge. She posted a photo of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with wafers and maltesers. This is my effort!
I used a stamped Tilda image, V&A papers, sand coloured coredinations, some brown ribbon, gold gems and a gold bow.
I coloured the tilda in brown shades, mostly from the skin pen set from promarkers. I inked the edges of the shape cut with my slice with Tim Holtz Tea stain ink pad, and mounted tilda onto the sand coredinations. I chose a square card shape and cut and stuck the V&A papers so I would get a little border on each side. Then I placed the sand coloured square over the top, added the ribbon to fit underneath the points of the slice shape so I wouldnt lose the look of the V&A papers or the ribbon-the sand colour highlighted them. I then finished off with some gems and a gold bow.
I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, hon!! :) I'm loving these kinds of colours atm- think I'll have to check out those V&A papers!!lol
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...