My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Christmas gift name display

I am really happy with how this came out. I wanted to make some personalised gifts for christmas and I had a moment today while cutting with my slice where I came up with this idea. It was so easy but I think it looks really effective :-)
First I cut out the letters with the 'Think Pink' Slice card, then the border. I then added the Hampstead papers, stuck the border on top, then the letter, I attached these to cream card and cut round the border so the back fitted too.
I then got my pokey tool and made little holes on each side of the letter plate, and strung them onto some gold ribbon I won :-)
I hope they go down well with the recipients!
I would like to enter this into Keep it Simple 'Shape it up'

1 comment:

  1. Well, this prospective recipient, for one, likes it a lot!! :) Thank you, lovely!! :) It's fab that you're having so much fun with your Slice, too!! :)
    hugs, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...