My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Craft Your Passion Sketch Tilda

I was inspired by the sketch over at Craft your Passion Challenge blog for this project. I printed this winter tree image from one of my 'My Craft Studio' cds and this sketch was perfect for it! The photo isnt great, its dark even though its daytime here! I have drawn faux stitching around the square image and the circle I sat my coloured Tilda on with a Sakura Gelly Pen to make it sparkle. I then placed a 'Party' tag in the left hand top corner, and 'Merry Christmas' glitterations sentiment on the top of the square image. I finished the project with some polka dot ribbon and two fabric padded snowflakes.
I would like to enter this into: Craft your passion challenge 33:Sketch
Thank you for looking and your comments :-)

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty.Lovely shades of blue and just the right touch of sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this with the Tilda sitting there cute as ever. Great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the shades of Blue.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion in our sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...