My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Evergreen Tilda

I wanted to make a really special Tilda Christmas card and was so thrilled to play with the christmas tree branch type embellishments I found! As soon as I saw the theme for Keep it Simple this week (Evergreen) I was even more excited :-)
I used paper from the Lidl Christmas papercraft collection, a tilda coloured with promarkers, the flowers from my Keep it simple prize, a few gems from papermania and a greeting I found in my stash. I hope you like it!
I would like to enter it into Keep it Simple 'Evergreen'
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

2 comments:

  1. Your evergreen was a great find, it looks very effective on your card

    Thank you for playing along with us at KIS again this week

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, i love the tilda and the layout
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...