My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Flower Fairies Autumnal Thank you

Here is an autumnal Flower fairies thank you card. I used My minds eye 'Bloom and grow' papers, brown card, a silver peel off and two Flower fairies die cut characters. I followed the sketch from the Fairymoon Crafts Challenge 34 and used the theme of autumn thank you from Cupcake craft challenges Challenge 115 to get my inspiration.
I used two papers and used them on opposing sides, and broke this up by mounting the bottom patterned papers on brown card and leaving a border. I then placed the peel off onto brown card and cut it into a rectangle shape. Finally I added the Flower fairies characters on opposing sides.
I would like to enter this into Cupcake craft challenge 115, and Fairymoon Crafts challenge 34, on the links above thank you!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a delightful card ! Love those cute fairies, they are really sweet... Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card hun. loving the fairies.
    ty for joining us fairymoon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Fairymoon hope to see you again next week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Flower fairies, great take on the sketch & thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our challenge at Fairymoon this week with this great card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers and I adore those fairies! Thanks so much for playing along at Fairymoon this week, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, hon!! :) The colours are great- the papers and fairies look like they were made to match!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful autumn colours on your card and the fairies are so pretty. Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...