My Lovely Followers

Monday, 22 November 2010

Flowers, flowers everywhere!

                             This project was inspired by the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge 'Flowers'

I used DCWV card stock as my base on a square cream card blank. I chose this cardstock as it has flowers in the design and I felt I could play around with having all sorts of different flowers on my project. I tried to echo the colours of the paper flowers I used from the large daisy style flower in the bottom right hand corner. I then accented the flower on the card stock by drawing round it with Sakura Gelly pen which made the petals stand out, and added a silver gem in the middle to match the paper flowers I used. I added the little pink flower to sit on the stem in the card stock. I drew in the embossed lines with the Sakura pen to make it really stand out. I then added a sitting Tilda enjoying the flowers around her!

                           I would like to enter this into Crafty Purple Frog-Flowers Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card hun!
    Thank you for playing along with us at TCPF, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...