My Lovely Followers

Monday, 8 November 2010

Forever Autumn Gorjuss Girl

This project was inspired by the challenge title at CES Challenge Blog, the sketch at Fairymoon Crafts and the stitching theme at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 33.
I used My Minds Eye 'Bloom and grow' papers, a gorjuss girl stamped image coloured in promarkers on a scalloped circle cut with nestibilities die, punched leaves and brown backing paper. I also used a gold metallic pen and gold gems.
I started by backing the mme papers onto the brown paper and leaving a little border around, I then mounted the nestie shape onto the backing paper to match. I then followed the sketch at Fairymoon Crafts for the layout. I added the leaves and gems to embellish, then drew stitch marks around the borders, but only a little stitch in each corner of the main image backing paper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 33:Stitching
CES Challenge Forever Autumn
Fairymoon Crafts Challenge 35
Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. gorjuss card Elaine. love the colours and the image. ty for joining us at fairymoon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, really love those papers thanks for joining in at Fairymoon Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week, your card is beautiful.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch & thanks fo0r joining us at Fairymoon this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card & I love the image & faux stitching.
    Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges & hope you will join again next time.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Fairymoon this week, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with lovely papers and I love how you have picked the colours out in your other elements.

    Thanks for joining us in our stitching challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...