My Lovely Followers

Monday, 15 November 2010

Forever Friends Blue Wonderland

Here is my latest Christmas card, using a blue pearlescent card, some die cut shapes cut with my nestie, a negative shape from my slice cutting and some ribbon and embellishments.
First I mounted the decoupage image onto a white circle nestie shape, to give the image a border. I then mounted this onto a scalloped circle nestie shape cut from dovecraft pastels card.
I then created the decoupage image, then mounted this onto the pearlescent card.
I had some left over small pieces of blue polka dot ribbon so I used it to highlight the greeting, then finished it with some silver gems.
I added the blue and white sewn ribbon to the bottom of the card, then embellished it with snowflakes, the snowflake greeting and silver gems.
I would like to enter this into:
Die Cut Dreams Challenge 43:Snowflakes
Keep it Simple Challenge:Wonderland
Wild Orchid Challenge 10: Blue Christmas
Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how sweet, love the 3d effect, thanks for joining us this week at the DCD Christmas Club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, thought I'd left a comment on this days ago!! It's gorgeous, hon- I love the icy blues!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, cute bears
    Thanks for joining us at KIS this week

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! Such sweet bears!
    Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge this time around. Good luck!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...