My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Great News and Christmas Tree Card

I won the Shape it up Challenge for my 'Christmas Gift Name Display' 

Now onto my project:

I made this simple card with some blue mirri card as my base, green card embossed using my Cuttlebug and a Papermania Christmas Tree Embossing Folder. I then used white shimmer chalk to highlight the design and added silver gems as decorations on the tree. I then added a snowflake in the bottom corner to finish off the card.
I would like to enter this into Craft your Days Away Challenge 8:Christmas Trees
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, that embossed tree is fab
    Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and such a pretty Christmas tree. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...