My Lovely Followers

Monday, 22 November 2010

My Own Snowman!

Here is my Snowman project-I didnt have a snowman stamp or digi so I thought I would have a go at sketching my own Snowman and I am actually pretty proud of how he came out :-) I coloured him with promarkers, using a pale blue for the shadows on the snowman, then covered him in white glitter as the snow. I then added little silver gems as the falling snow and a couple of peel offs to finish the image off. I then mounted him onto blue dovecraft card cut with a nestie shape.
I used dovecraft 'Christmas fancy' snowflake paper as the base and then finished the card with a white felt snowflake, a silver snowflake and a black and white polka dot ribbon.
I would like to enter this into:
Easy Craft Projects: Snow
One Stop Craft Challenge:Snow People
Delightful Challenges: Oh...Baby its Cold Outside
The Treehouse: Go Glitter!
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Christmas with no Red or Green
Thank you for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Great job on your Holiday card :)..Thanks for playing along at Tree House Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great job sketching the snowman - Wow! Thanks for playing along with the Treehouse Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you've done a fab job with this snowman - even more so cos you drew him yourself and I love all the glitter! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture of the snowman and you have drawn it just fab!! Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley xx
    P.S
    There is also some blog candy here...www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is jus beautiful! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...