My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Think Pink Tilda Sketch Card

For this card I used the sketch at Fairymoon Challenge 36 and the specifications for CES Challenge 12 which were 'Think Pink'.
I used papers from the Rose Garden Collection, and some glitter design paper I had from my stash. I coloured Tilda in promarkers and sakura pens. I used a mulberry paper tag and christmas greeting peel offs, pearls, silver gems, and a variety of pink buttons, brads and sequins.
I would like to enter this into:
Fairymoon Challenge 36
CES Challenge 12 'Think Pink'

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, honey!! :) Love the unusual Xmas colour-scheme and the paper is gorgeous!! :)
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Tilda, thanks for joinign us at Fairymoon this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. colouring it brill. ty for joining us at fairymoon crafts. GOOD Luck hope to see you join us again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, really like this image its fab, thanks for joining us at Fairymoon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...