My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Tilda White Christmas

I was inspired by Craft your days away Challenge 7 where the challenge is to make a card with the only colour being provided by the focal point.
I used a Tilda coloured in pale promarkers and a sakura glitter pen, placed her on a paper doily and attached to an embossed butterfly card blank. It gives the card some movement, because I was worried plain white could appear cold and uninteresting. I attached white buttons, ribbon and fabric flower from a papermania embellishment set, and attached a sparkly white snowflake with a small white flower brad from the same set. I also used some white pearls to finish.
I would like to enter it into the Craft your days away Challenge 7 as mentioned earlier in my post, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, so pretty!! :) The embossed card is a lovely backround and I love how you've used the doily, flower and ribbon to add texture!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, and is that a new Tilda I spy!?!lol V sweet and v prettily coloured!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, I love the Tilda and you've manage to capture the sparkle brilliantly on your photo. Thank you so much for joining in with our “All White” challenge at Craft Your Days Away

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Tilda looks lovely sitting there! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...