My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Traditional Christmas Tilda

I would like to enter this into Wild Orchid Challenge 9-Classic Christmas.
The requirements were to make a card in Classic Christmas colours-golds, greens and reds. This inspired me to make a tilda card. I coloured Tilda in promarkers, attached her to the paper doily, then thought the little tree she was holding would look good with a gold star attached to the top, so I found a fabric gold star and placed it at the top. I then used some red polka dot christmas paper I received in a swap, covered a square card blank and then added a gold polka dot ribbon along the fold. I then chose to place the tilda topper offside on the card.
Then I punched two snowflakes out of white card and stuck them alongside the topper, and added a gold holographic snowflake between the two. To finish I added a gold peel off 'Merry Christmas' and mounted it on green card and placed in the top left corner, then added a stamp vellum sticker in the top right hand corner, and a red gem in the bottom right corner.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, you have coloured Tilda beautifully
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous Classically Coloured card, honey, and another sweet Tilda- and I love that you made her a redhead, ofc!!! :D
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this time around!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...