My Lovely Followers

Monday, 29 November 2010

Untraditional Christmas

Untraditional Christmas
This project was inspired by the challenge over at The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog, its specifications were to make a Christmas card with untraditional colours. I loved the challenge! 
I used my Kate Knight Christmas Papers which are a lovely mixture of aqua, pinks and lilacs. 
I used embellishments that matched the colours in the papers, and I added sparkle to the flowers by drawing with a Sakura Gelly pen in the embossed detailing. 
I hope you like it! 
and
Thank you for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them! 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, that image is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the creative cottage this time! (there is also an untraditional colours challenge at 2 sisters challenge blog this wk!) Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...