My Lovely Followers

Monday, 13 December 2010

A Christmas Carol

Here is my latest project, that I totally fell in love with! I had some christmas tree effect pipe cleaner embellishments and I made it into a circle and fastened, then threaded beads on to lilac coloured wire to match the colour scheme, then wound them around the wreath. I then finished with a bow and mounted it onto the perfect stamp from Lilli of the Valley which I had coloured with promarkers and sprinkled glitter on to make the snow and the hats sparkle!
I then used ribbon and flowers which complimented the colours in the papers and a button to finish the project.
I would like to enter this into:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge-Winter Wishes!
Easy Craft Projects Challenge 27
Creative Belli Challenge 106-Christmas Embellishments/Papers
Die Cut Dreams Challenge 47-A Christmas Carol
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Non traditional Christmas
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 72- Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Thank you for all your comments!

7 comments:

  1. What great non traditional colours. Love the festive image. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling group of carolers. The wreath is a great idea. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you encircled the group of carolers in a wreath. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, what a fantastic card. I love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! i love the wreath! thank you so much for joining us at stamptacular this week! Also I'm giving away a nice blog candy on my blog! have a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling image and I love how you did the ribbon treatment!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...