My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 11 December 2010

Monochrome Butterflies

I felt like a change from Christmas crafting and so decided to play with my favourite insects Butterflies :-)
I used vinyl butterflies, leaves and flowers by Papermania, silver gems, a die cut nestie shape and a glitterations greeting. I don't often use these colours so it was fun to see how I could get on with them!
I would like to enter this into-
CES Challenge: Anything but a Christmas Card
Flutter By Wednesday: Open Challenge

5 comments:

  1. those vinyl butterflies are great, aren't they, I have some...haven't done it yet, but they would look lovely if they were coloured too!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! So cute and right on trend with butterflies and polka dots!!

    I followed you here from the Crafts Beautiful blog and have become a follower. Please feel free to pop over to my blog (although I dont always update as often as I should!!)

    Happy Crafting!!
    Carrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and elegant...
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the mono theme.
    Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges this week, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...