My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Santas Sleigh on his way with sacks and sacks of presents!

The colour scheme and sketch for this card were inspired by Fairymoon Crafts challenge this week, the image was chosen for the Die Cut Dreams Challenge 'Santas Sack' and the glitter circles by 2 Sisters Challenge theme 'Sparkly Christmas'.
I cut the circles with my nesties out of green glitter foam and white card, which I then embossed with one of my Cuttlebug folders 'Swiss dots'. I loved the way the circles created a feeling of movement to the die cut santa. I added some green polka dot ribbon to echo the backing paper and handwrote a circle sentiment to finish the project. A simple project which is what you need as Christmas is galloping along for us who haven't made enough christmas cards yet! ;-)
I would like to enter this into:
Fairymoon Crafts- Sketch/Colour Combo Challenge
Die Cut Dreams Challenge 46- Santa's Sack
2 Sisters Challenge- Sparkly Christmas
Thank you for your lovely comments!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining our Fairymoon challenge this week Elaine. Your card fits the challenge perfectly.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card Elaine. ty for joining us at fairymoon crafts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image!! and love the circles too :o) thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card,its great, thanks for joining us at Fairymoon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...