My Lovely Followers

Monday, 27 December 2010

A Thank You and my last Christmas Card for 2010

Merry Christmas and a huge thank you to all my followers! I really appreciate your support over the past few months and wish you and your families a wonderful new year! 
And onto my last Christmas card for 2010-Where did the year go?!
For this project I used a stamped image of Tilda in Memento ink, coloured in promarkers. I also used gemstones coredinations, aqua ink pad to ink the edges, bling blooms and paper flowers, glitter, pearls, gems, a button, sentiment and my edge punch.
I really enjoyed this sketch from Crafter's Companion Challenge blog and it made such a pretty and simple card-just what you need when making your Christmas cards near the end of December! I thought I was so organised but time just flew by!
I would like to enter this into:
Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge 7: Sketch
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge: Its Christmas (nearly)
Creative Belli Blog Challenge 107: Merry Christmas
Ellephantastic Challenges: 21 Wish Upon a Star/or Christmas/Winter

Thank you for your lovely comments, have a great new year!

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic and hope to see you again. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Tilda card. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Tilda card. Thanks for joining the CC December Challenge.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Christmas card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!

    hugs
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pretty card the image is lush.

    Thankyou for joining us at CPF Challenges, Happy New Year.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...