My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Tilda with Pink, White and Silver

For this project I used the Sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and the colour inspiration came from Wild Orchid Challenge. I loved the paper I sat Tilda on, its pink with a sparkly lacy pattern, and really shines-the photo doesn't do it justice!
I used white coredinations gemstones cardstock as my base, and inked the edges with hot pink ink. I coloured Tilda in promarkers, and placed silver gemstones on the ribbons in her hair.
I then used white sparkly ribbon, and a hot pink polda dot ribbon, and finished the card with flowers, gems and buttons which matched the project :-)
I would like to enter this into:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge 43
Wild Orchid Challenge 13-A Combo of Pink, White and Silver
One Stitch at a Time Challenge: Anything Goes
CES Challenges 16-Anything but a Christmas Card
Thank you for your lovely comments :-)

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card and love those Magnolia Tilda images, there's something quite appealing about them.
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,

    Your card is gorgeous! I love the polka dot ribbon and Tilda is one of my favs. Wonderful color selection and design.

    Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT. Happy Holidays and a creative New Year.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lacy paper and Tilda is so sweet, fabulous choice of ribbon as well. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT and many wishes for a Happy Holiday Season
    Deborah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! love the image and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card I like the layout and the button detail
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is very nice
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and such a cute little Tilda!! Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!
    Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week,hope to see you again in the new year
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - thanks for joining our final 2010 challenge at OSAAT
    Merry Christmas,
    Hugs,
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very sweet card.
    love the reds and silver
    perfect for Christmas or Valentines

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, love the buttons.

    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts, pink, white and silver challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...