My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Travel the World

I loved the theme over at Sir Stampalot which is 'Travel the World'. I had some mini postcards which were perfect for the project and I used my new handmade papers I got for Christmas and a well loved Gorjuss girl stamp-my first card since Christmas! I used the sketch from Fairymoon Crafts as my base but ran the gold strip width way rather than length way.
I stamped the gorjuss girl in memento and then coloured with promarkers and a gold metallic gel pen.
I would like to enter this into:
Sir Stampalot December Challenge 'Travel the World'
Fairymoon Crafts: Last Sketch this year
Thank you for your comments!

8 comments:

  1. such a fabulous card, and so fitting for our challenge.
    thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge, chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great subject and great card.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creation, great pics and perfect little image. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon with your great entry.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Fairymoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on our sketch this week - beautiful card. TY for joining us at Fairymoon and good luck, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...