My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Whiff of Joy-Its Cold Outside!

This project was inspired by the lovely sketch over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. I used my lovely Whiff of Joy Stamp I adore, pretty handmade papers I received for Christmas, paper flowers, gems and pearls as their centres. I also used purple coredinations card.
I would like to enter this into:
Whiff of Joy Challenge 94: Kim's Sketch
CES Challenge 17: Anything goes
Crafts and Me: Challenge 20
One Stitch at a Time Challenge Blog: Challenge 43
Thank you for your lovely comments :-)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purple papers and lovely coloring on your image, she's a doll! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT this challenge and wishes for a Happy New Year
    Deborah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that image its gorgeous, fab choice of colours & DP!
    Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT & CES Challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card!
    An adorable image and lovely colors. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
    Happy New Year!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! ♥ And such a great take on sketch!
    Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.

    Hugs,
    ◄Manuela►

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card hunni..I love the lush purple!! Thanks for taking the time to play with us over at CES xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...