My Lovely Followers

Friday, 7 January 2011

Bright White Butterflies



For this project I used white cardstock put through my cuttlebug with an embossing folder, a felt butterfly, shimmer chalks, card candy, my butterfly punch, pearls, flowers, a tiny white brad and a white glitter border.
I love how dramatic this project turned out even without a lot of colour-the only colour I added to the white was very pale blue which I think added the finishing touch :-)
I used the shimmer chalks on the flowers, and the punched butterfly so although it doesn't really show in the photo its really sparkly!
I would like to enter this into:
Cupcake Craft Challenges 123-White is White!
CES Challenges-Challenge 17-Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenge 39-Anything Goes
One Stitch at a time Challenge 4-Anything Goes
Thank you for all your lovely comments :-)

8 comments:

  1. This is such a delicate and pretty card Elaine, I love the butterflies against the paisley embossing! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a gorgeous card ! Fantastic embossing ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, very crisp and clean looking! Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at One Stitch at a Time! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Elaine,

    WOW- White on White, what a fab project all the intricate patterns and textures you have used have added dimension and depth to give a unique project. Fab Card.

    Thank you for entering your project with us at OSAAT this week.

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!! the embossing and 3d bits make it really interesting. bet the sparkly bits look lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. I love the felt butterfly and paisley embossed background. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous white on white card! So elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your passion, in our "anything Goes" challenge, and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...