My Lovely Followers

Monday, 31 January 2011

Girls just wanna have fun!




This project was inspired by the theme over at 2 Sisters 'Girls just wanna have fun'-I think this Whiff of Joy stamp fits this theme perfectly!
She is stamped in memento and coloured with promarkers. For this project I used Coredinations cardstock, My Minds Eye 'Pretty Please' papers, iridescent sequins on cotton, a dome greeting sticker and two pink roses. Its a pretty simple design but I think its come out well :-)
I would like to enter this into:
2 Sisters Challenge 24: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun 
Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your design is so cool! And I love the dancing lady, too.:)
    Thanks for joining us at 2SC.
    ~hugs~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...