My Lovely Followers

Friday, 7 January 2011

Gorjuss Poppy Girl

For this project I used My Minds Eye 'Bloom and Grow' papers, Kraft card blank, my new corner punch from x-cut, orange glitter borders, gold gems, a flower and a Gorjuss poppy girl image stamped in Memento and coloured wth promarkers.
I first punched the corners, then added the papers-I used 2x12 inch border bloom and grow papers and cut the last panel much smaller. I then placed the image in centred in the border between the main panels. I then placed the flower and pearl gem as its centre, then stuck the glitter borders to finish the project.
I would like to enter this project into:
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge: New Year, New Challenge, New designs
The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog Challenge 30-Something New
CES Challenge Blog: Challenge 17 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenge 39
One Stitch at a Time Challenge Blog: Challenge 43

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image. I love the dimensional feel of your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's absolutely gorgeous Elaine!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

    I hope you will return ...

    big hugs for you...Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! The colours are beautiful and I love your new punch just devine! thanks for joining us over at the CPFC Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card...thank you so much for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...