My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Lets get warm and toasty!

Here is a simple card I made for a friend who is too poorly to keep in contact at the moment. I thought the image was perfect for the theme over at Fab 'n' Funky because shes all tucked up in her warm coat and boots-you need it in the cold weather!
For this project I used ribbons I won a long time ago, a blue 'miss you' greeting written in brown, polka dot paper, white corregated card and a lovely image coloured with my promarkers, and highlighted with clear glitter. I followed the great sketch over at Fairymoon crafts for my layout and used all my old stash to follow the theme over at Easy Craft Projects :-)
I would like to enter this into:
Fairymoon Crafts Sketch Challenge
Easy Craft Projects Challenge-Old Stash
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge 55-Lets get warm and toasty!
Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them :-)
Elaine-xxx-

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon with your gorgeous card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card,sweet image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...