My Lovely Followers

Monday, 31 January 2011

Male Forever Friends Valentines

I was inspired by the theme over at Cards for men this week, to make a valentines card :-)
For my card blank I used Kraft card, which I think suits male cards well. I used a nestibilities scallop shape cut in brown textured card, some paper from the gorgeous 'Elegance' collection by Papermania which dazzles in the light-the photo doesn't do it justice! I also used silver peel offs and transfers from the Forever friends range. I also finished it off with some pearlised cream and silver peel off hearts.
I would like to enter this into:
Cards for Men:Challenge 3-Valentines
Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them :-)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Excellent work with the peel-offs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your edging, very yummy. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Really gives the feeling of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like the light image on a darker background and the yummy cakes :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...