My Lovely Followers

Monday, 17 January 2011

My lucky day!

I had a surprise parcel today which contained a wonderful prize I have won from the 'Quick Cards Made Easy' magazine issue 81-The entire range of Forever Friends Cosy Christmas with lots and lots of extras, peel offs, glitters, a heat gun, a punch, card blanks and gems! I am blown away and will want to start my Christmas crafting for 2011 now-the earliest I've ever crafted for Christmas!
I would just like to take the chance to thank all my followers, I really appreciate you all and your support :-)
Elaine-xxx-

5 comments:

  1. Wow - lucky you!!! It's always great to get new stash especially when you win it!

    Paula
    (AKA Pottermad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing prize! You lucky thing, you.
    Sally (samz on DC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! What a lovely prize, you will get lots of happy hours out of that :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you lucky thing - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...