My Lovely Followers

Friday, 28 January 2011

Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Tilda and I am a winner!


Good afternoon, I hope you are all well! Here is my latest project :-)
For this I used: Papermania Square Kraft Card Blanks, A Tilda stamped in  Memento and coloured with promarkers, assorted papers from my scrap folder, paper flowers, gems and an embossed butterfly.
I was really inspired by the challenge over at Magnolia Down Under-the theme is Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle so I thought it was a chance to use up some of my scraps of patterned paper I keep in a folder-I cant bear to throw away such beautiful things! I also thought the Kraft card fitted this challenge well too. I found assorted strips of patterned paper so decided to make the background out of them-and Tilda looks so good perched on one of the strips! I then made a flower out of assorted pale yellow and pink petals, and a green brad. Lastly I added the embossed butterfly and used pearl gems to show its travels over the card :-)
I hope you like my creation and thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them :-)
I have just found out that I am a winner at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog for my 'Rose Garden Tilda' Project :-) Thank you to the team at Crafty Ann's and my followers for all your support :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well done you on winning another challenge!!!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card elaine.the tilda is really pretty and i love the vintage colours.
    well done on your win :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...