My Lovely Followers

Monday, 17 January 2011

Rose Garden Tilda






Since getting my Aquamarkers for Christmas I have been desperate to play with them but haven't been able to, so today I finally had a go-I hope you all think Tilda looks ok! I found them quite easy to use, I would recommend them to anyone :-)
For this project I used a mix of old and new-Rose Garden papers, coredinations gemstones cardstock, roses, gems, stickles, a chipboard greeting and a dome greeting.With my New Tilda stamp coloured in my new Aquamarkers.
I followed the lovely sketch over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges. I used the Rose Garden papers as my base on a white square card blank. Then I used the Gemstones card to mount my image onto and to put as a strip on the left hand side. I then used a Rose Garden border on this strip to add detail. Next I added stickles glitter to my little roses to make them sparkle in the light, then made a heart greeting with a heart chipboard greeting and a heart die cut. To finish this I added a pink gem, then a couple of smaller iridescent gems in a line above it, as if it were hanging from the image. Lastly I added the 'Have a Fabulous Day!' dome sticker on the top right corner and a pink butterfly fluttering by Tilda.
I would like to enter this into:
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 28-Sketch
Paper Playtime-Challenge 34-Use the word 'love'
Pollycraft Monday Challenge 76-Pastel Colours
One Stitch at a time Challenge 46-New
Meljensdesignsdt Challenge 41-Square or Circle Shaped Card
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog-Ring in the new but dont ring out the old!
Just Magnolia Challenge-My favourite things
Saturday Challenge 117-With Love
Thank you for all your comments, I really appreciate them!
Elaine-xxx-

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful "With Love" card

    Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the coloring, papers, and the heart with Love! So many beautiful details!
    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.

    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cutie, great layout and design and fab colour combo,
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 117: With Love,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the colours and layout!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful - the colours are just lovely and you've coloured Tilda beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card hun, love the papers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous fab image and gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what a gorgeous creation with so much love too, thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at the SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! I think it's "love"ly. Your coloring is amazing, and she is so cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Tilda, love your design paper it's gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT this week
    Deborah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!

    ~ Dianna
    Meljen's Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  16. How beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job coloring Tilda. Love all the details of your card. The roses, heart, sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card! Thanks for linking up with us at Crafty Ann's. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous! I love the heart and butterfly in the corner. Tilda looks just darling.

    Thank you for participating in my Sketch over at Fussy and Fancy!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...