My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Tilda with my new stash!




Sorry for the delay in posting, have been feeling pretty terrible the past few days but crafting this has put a smile back on my face :-)
I used my new Nesties, Magnolia dies and My Minds Eye papers I bought in the sale :-)
My other supplies I used were Coredinations 'Gemstones' card, Coredinations 'Chocolate box' card, Brown textured card, a little brad, a couple of flowers, a heart button, a gem and a 3d butterfly. A stamped Tilda coloured in promarkers too.
I put the chocolate and gemstone card through my cuttlebug with my new nestibilities, then ran the chocolate card back through in a Cuttlebug 'Swiss dots' embossing folder. I then did the same with the Magnolia dies but also chose to put the gemstones petal through with the chocolate one so they were both dotty :-) Last for my cuttlebug was the gemstones card used with a Magnolia border die.
I then used distress ink around the edges of my white card blank, and sanded the embossed dots to distress them which shows the aqua tones of the coredinations card beneath the chocolate surface.
I mounted the textured brown card onto the white card blank, then the MME papers on top. Mounting tilda on the nesties shapes came next, and I added a card rose covered in white shimmer chalks on the left hand bottom corner, then a heart shaped pearlised button, and an aqua pearl in the top right hand corner. I then added the pretty border and finished it with a pretty flower I made with the magnolia die cut flowers, and a light blue and white paper flower. Last was the 3D butterfly fluttering by to finish-woo sorry this has come out really complicated!
I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:
Top Tip Tuesdays Challenge 17:Anything goes
The Stamp Man Challenge 14-Distressed
The Creative Cottage Challenge 30-Something New
Pollycraft Monday Challenge 75-New Things
Incy Wincy Designs 76-Go Dotty
Cupcake Craft Challenges 124-Something New
Crafty Purple Frog Challenges: New Year, New Challenge, New Designs
Craft Your Days Away Challenge 11-Anything goes
2 Sisters Challenge 22-Flowers

Thank you for all your lovely comments, they really are appreciated and I wish you all the best for popping by :-)
Elaine-xxx-

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, what a pretty card. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elaine
    This is such a pretty card I love how you have coloured Tilda.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful card...thank you so much for joining in the fun at cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Love the embossing, the image is adorable and love that layered flower you made!

    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at stamp something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely muted tones
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cottage this week

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...