My Lovely Followers

Friday, 18 February 2011

Ballerina Belle




Here is my gorgeous new Lili of the Valley stamp! I had so much fun colouring her-I hope I have done her justice! :-) 
I stamped her in Memento and coloured her in Promarkers. 
I used some stash the lovely Mary sent me , the pearlised decorated card, the larger flowers, card candy, and ribbon-what a great surprise when I opened my parcel from her :-) I hope you like what I have done with it Mary! 
I thought the swirls on the top pearlised card suited the ballerina's dance, so placed her so she was framed by it :-) Next I masked the join in the different card with the velvet ribbon and sparkly glitter strips. 
I then made the beautiful flowers and leaves into a gorgeous bouquet and glued it to the bottom corner. On the other side I placed a wooden filigree butterfly, and used silver gems to show its path across the card. Then  I stamped Lili of the Valley 'Its your day' circle greeting onto pink card and cut around the edge. I placed it next to the butterfly's path and lastly added the three pieces of card candy in the top right hand corner.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley Challenge 84-My Favourite Colours
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Putting on the Glitz
Really Reasonable Ribbon 's Ramblings!: Challenges 18 Spring!
Craft Your Passion Challenges 45: Use Pink
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 152 Shiny Happy Cards!
Delicious Doodles Challenges: 13 Glitz, Glam, Shimmer and Bling

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them :-)
Elaine-xxx-

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, it's a gorgeous card, honey!! :) The colour tones you've used suit the ballerina image beautifully and you've coloured her really well!! :) Looking forward to the next one!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new stamp, its very sweet! lovely colours and sparkly bits :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! Such a pretty little image and so perfectly coloured! I love your colour palette, so soft!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles!

    Keryn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hun, loving the bling trail!
    Thank you so much for playing our Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet card coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion this week.
    Hugs
    Tamara
    http://poshcatcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card.the image is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love this image to they are so sweet. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card & a beautiful blog too, I'm now a follower, see you soon. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely lovely,fabbo colouring too..
    Thanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles challenge blog hope you join us next week!!Hugs ..Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Elaine, love the colours on this.Thanks for playing along this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...