My Lovely Followers

Monday, 14 February 2011

Gorjuss Girl Blue Distressed Lace




For this project I used Kraft card as my blank, Whitewash coredinations, ribbon, plastic irridescent leaf ribbon, A wooden filigree butterfly, martha stewart border punch, prima flowers, paper roses and petals, x-cut corner punch, and a Lace doily. I used a Sugar Nellie 'Gorjuss Girl' stamped in Memento and coloured in promarkers.
I followed the lovely sketch over at 'The Sugar Bowl'. I started by mounting the doily onto the kraft card, then used Whitewash Coredinations card embossed with Cuttlebug folders and distressed by sanding, and I also used this for the corner details punched out with my corner punch. I used my favourite polka dot ribbon and plastic irridescent leaf embellishment. I then punched butterflies with my Martha stewart border punch and attached along the bottom of the card. Lastly I added my flowers and finishing embellishments.
I would like to enter this into:
The Sugar Bowl: Sketch and Photo Inspirations
Paper Sundaes Challenge 56-Pick your Sundae toppings
Delightful Challenges: Get Punchy
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: 59 Tempting Texture
One Stitch at a Time: Make it Pretty
Thank you for your comments :-)

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!!!! I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the lace behind the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, lovely doily and flowers and what a sweet image, thanks so much for celebrating our birthday this week at OSAAT. I have some candy on my blog if you'd like to enter
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card.fab image and i love the doily and gorgeous soft colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at
    OSAAT this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous,thanks so much for joining our Birthday Bash at OSAAT.

    Hugs, Marjo..Don't forget to check out my Birthday Comment Candy here

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, beautiful work, fab detail....thanks so much for sharing with us at our Birthday Bash over at OSAAT...... Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Thank you for playing the Sugar Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is so beautiful with the doilies and the delicate butterflies!

    A lovely creation! Thanks for joining us for our Sundae Bar at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!
    ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...