My Lovely Followers

Monday, 14 February 2011

Gorjuss Girl with Red, White and Pink





For this project I used some gorgeous Red Rose card I got in a set I bought from Lidl, a paper petal, a button, some silver and red paper lace paper cut with a nestie shape, a stamped image of a Gorjuss Girl with memento ink and coloured in promarkers, a butterfly punched with my xcut punch out of pink glitter card, and some gorgeous flower trellis embellishments :-)
I've been inspired by the Valentines colours and as I dont have many to make I decided to make friendship cards in their place!
I would like to enter this into:
Crafts and Me Challenges:It's Red
Craft Your Days Away Photo Inspiration
CRAFT Challenge 89: Valentines
Blog-a-Doodle Challenge:Red, White and Pink plus one
Creative Inspirations:Red, White and Pink
Thank you for your comments :-)

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the flowers on the bottom of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card hun Thanks for joining in this week with our Colour Scheme Challenge over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card.fab gg girl and gorgeous colours.i love the trellis and flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love the DP and the lovely border.

    Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our photo inspiration challenge.

    Hugs

    Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, I love the colours and image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice thanks for playing along with CYDA

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice thanks for playing along with CYDA

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...