My Lovely Followers

Monday, 28 February 2011

I've been given a Blog Award! :-)

I have been given this lovely blog award by Maureen at Maureen's Den. Please pop over and look at her pretty creations :-)

The conditions of this award are:-

1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award
4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award



7 Random things about myself:
1. I love Butterflies and raise them from Caterpillars (got some coming this week actually!)
2. I love a band called Alkaline Trio and have met them many times-but still get stupidly excited each time I meet them! 
3. I used to street team for Victory Records, was a lot of fun!
4. I adore old films-my favourites are Blithe Spirit and The Ghost and Mrs Muir.
5. Following the post above I have a crush on Rex Harrison when he was young! 
6. I have met many bands I admire, I have been very lucky :-) 
7. I prefer savoury to sweet foods.


I would like to pass this award onto some lovely talented people below:


Fi at Sugarplum Doodles
Fiona at Border Crafter
Tanmo at Tanmo's Craftyness
Kay at Crafty spider
Aunty Sue at Aunty sues craft cavern
Rachel at Sunraes crafty life
Sally at Sally's
Theresa at Crafting all days cards
Gill at Gill's Crafty Place
Karen at Karen Makes Cards
Hazel at Hazels Handmade Crafts
Lynn at Lynn-prettypaperlace
Lmn at A Little Bit of Naughtyness
Redrottie at Redrottie Cards and Crafts
Suzanne at Suzannes Cards


Well thank you for reading and I hope you will accept this blog award!
Elaine-xxx-

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Elaine for this fantastic award. Your blog is gorgeous and i'm now a follower. Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few things there I didn't even know!!lol
    Thanks again for this hon- will post asap :)
    hugs, Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and lovely blog sorry just getting round to this and thank you for the award

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...