My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 6 February 2011

My card is in Quick Cards made Easy Magazine!


My card is in Quick cards made easy this month! The challenge was to make them a Christmas card that stood out from the others, and luckily mine was chosen :-)
I tried scanning the magazine page, but it didn't come out very well so I thought I would show you the card I sent in as my entry and the prize I won for being picked. The comment about my card in the magazine is 'Carol Singers: Incorporating a wreath into the card is a great idea-it adds texture and looks fab!'
Thank you to my followers for all your support since I started my blog, I really appreciate you all :-)
Elaine-xxx-

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is quite stunning.I love the colours you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card elaine.fab image and i love the effect of the wreath.
    enjoy your goodies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...