My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

On your engagement!



For this project I used my Forever Friends CD-ROM for my focal point, rather than a stamp-I haven't got any engagement stamps yet so it was my best option and I love Forever Friends anyway-I should use them more often!
I also used a wooden filigree heart embellishment, some rose papers from Quick cards made easy magazine this month, Silver peel off paper cut with a nestie, a smaller size of the complimenting papers from the same stack cut with the same nestie set, paper roses accented with stickles glue, gems, a Forever Friends greeting, paper flowers with glitter accents made with a sakura pen, a tiny white brad and a border cut out of Dovecraft textured cardstock with my gorgeous new Martha Stewart Butterfly punch :-)
I would like to enter this into:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Have a Heart :-)
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge: 138 Lets see some Love
The Crazy Challenge: 53 Lots of Love
Crafty Cardmakers: Challenge 39 Hearts
Paper Playtime: Challenge 37 Use Cupid or Hearts
Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them :-)

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, honey- and your punch looks fab!! :) I should use my FF CD/stamps more often, too- been kinda obsessed with my LOTVs and Sugar Nellies lately and forgotten the gorgeous FFs!! ;)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!Love the stacked circles and and the butterfly border! Darling! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at Papertakes Weekly Challenge.

    Come and visit me anytime!

    {{hugs}}
    Karen
    www.creativeyearnings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card elaine.fab ff bears and i love your beautiful colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww This is so pretty!
    Just love your wee decopage and the papers are lovely!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly

    Ps I have CANDY xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very interesting. With wonderful accents. I like the wooden heart. Thank you for participating in this week's challenge at The Crazy Challenge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...