My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

30th Birthday Twisted Easel


Here is a project that took quite a lot of work! For this project I used Papermania Mascaline papers, Coredinations gemstones, Acetate, Seed beads, Blue craft wire, Happy Birthday glitter greeting and a candle.
First I covered the top half of the card in papermania papers and then used my Martha stewart score board to make a twisted easel card. It was really easy but looks really different!
I then created the bottle using a template, coredinations card and acetate, and made it into a shaker element by using 3d foam pads and filling the middle with seed beads that matched the papers. Next I used blue craft wire and the same seed beads curled around the handle of my craft knife. I then covered the bottom of the card with matching papers and used my Cricut to cut the shapes and the 30 that I used as my anchor.
Lastly I added the glitter 'Happy Birthday' and candle embellishment onto the top of the card next to the bottle.
I really hope my cousin likes it!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tip Top Tuesday: Happy Birthday
Kaboodle Doodles: Happy Birthday
Incy Wincy Designs: For the Boys! 
CES Challenge: Men Only

Thank you for looking!

14 comments:

  1. What a great idea for an easel card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twisted easel card looks really fab... must try one soon! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really great! I'm sure your cousin will love it, it's so different and all goes together really well :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card elaine.i love the fab shape and champagne bottle :D

    xx coopsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!! I've never seen anything like it!!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby twisted easel! Fantastic Bloke card! there always the hardest! great technique too! Thanks for playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday, hugs Samantha TTT :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card hon :) Your cousin will love it, I'm sure!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unusual card Hunni!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I've yet to attempt a shaker card. Too much work for me...haha. Koodles to you for doing it. Thanx for joining is this week at Incy Wincy. Hope to see you back next week.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love the shaker style bottle fantastic idea and a great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the design of this card, enjoying bloghopping to your gallery, congrats on your DT appointment, fi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, the shape and the bottle, it all looks fab.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! This is so fabulous and creative! Very well done, and thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing with us this week at TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...