My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Black and White Butterflies with a hint of Jade


Well this was a challenge-a card without my beloved character stamps and promarkers! I really enjoyed it actually because I got this wonderful Butterfly stamping set for Christmas a couple of years ago and haven't used it much-even though I adore it!
For this project I used Papermania Jade scrapbooking set-papers, ribbon and greeting, plus black gems, and ribbon from my stash.
It was such a simple project and I love how the papers and embellishments suit the vintage look of the stamp set I chose.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Playdate Cafe: Black and White with a splash of colour
One Stop Craft Challenge: 121 Colour Challenge

Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Very elegant card. I love how you've done the oval shaped sentiment, really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your butterfly cards :O) Chris xx
    (chrissieann leapblog DC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card elaine.the butterfly is beautiful and i love the mono colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, I love your choice of elegant, flourish-y papers and images. Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you broke out that butterfly set because it is stunning! Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the butterflies are lovely and really like the vintage style in black and white-works well together :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...